Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 9 - Stuck

Weight: 194.4  (Grumble)

Feeling:  Discouraged, but trying not to dwell on it.  My shoulder kills at night and then feels better in the morning.  Strange, I hope it's progress.

Eating: Low-carb...

Moving: Longer period of stretching last night and a shorter run.  I think the stretching is what made the shoulder/ arm ache and throb, but like I said I think it's improving so it must be a good plan.

Thoughts: Plateaus suck and this one came WAY earlier than I expected of hoped for.

I won't give up.  I know this, NOT pressing on will definitely NOT be successful, so all I can do is keep pressing on.  I press on.  May have to mix things up with eating less, or stopping eating earlier in the evening.  Maybe I need to work towards kicking it up a notch in the workouts ,but I'm not sure how, time and strength work against me. 

The mind is working, the spirit is wandering, the body is apparently rebelling... I will fight on until I see some results!  (And then keep fighting till I get to the final results, IJN.)

No comments:

Post a Comment