Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 15

There was an oops on yesterday's post (not that anyone is reading these... so I guess it's a note to self for future reference.)  I titled it as Days 13, 14 & 15 and had to correct it because it was actually Days 12, 13 &14.  So here we are now on Day 15.

Weight: 193.6  At this point I'm happy with anything that isn't 194.4 and is lower than my nemesis of a number. 

Feeling: My shoulder is decent today, but my right knee has started to give me some trouble.  I may have to look into some kind of support for my workouts. I think it has to do with doing Zumba barefoot in the living room, but shoes make it too awkward... so yeah, getting old stinks.

Eating: I'm eating at my critical carb level, which is why I think weight isn't really coming off.  I've got to get my act together and eat less carbs so I lose weight and not just maintain it.

Moving: Other than my knee giving me some issues, I had a GREAT workout last night.  I not only ran for 30 minutes on the trampoline and then did 5 songs of Zumba.  No yoga stretching yesterday though; I have to be careful not to let go more than a day or two or things will stiffen up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment