Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tying a knot

A rope ends wherever you tie the know (in my pretty little head anyway.) and I am tying my knot in the diet rope right here and now.

When to put on a pair of sweats for a late night walk and being tied from the last time I wore them, they were tight.  T.I.G.H.T.  I headed into my bathroom, grabbed my tape measure and the news was undeniable, I have put a couple INCHES back on!

I knew my clothes felt a little tight, and I felt myself gravitating toward a few of my larger items.  I stood right at the top of that slippery slope.  I have been here before and tumbled horribly!  And I refuse to slip any farther than I already have.

So, no more I'll start Monday... next week... etc.  I am back in the saddle post haste.

Goodbye carbs.  I cannot afford to play with you, I must bid you farewell.

The knot is ties and I am climbing back up the rope toward my goals.  I pray the damage is undone quickly and I intend to seek the Lord and His strength to make the right choice.  I don't ever want to be trapped inside that fat girl again!


No comments:

Post a Comment